phone call icon
contact icon



9:00h. - 17:30h.

contact icon


0700 4 24 24

at the price of a local phone call

contact icon



contact icon




contact icon




[email protected]

contact icon




video icon


Monday - Friday

9:00h. - 17:00h.

0700 4 24 24

at the price of a local phone call

Ask us!

Ask a question

close icon

You can submit your question, email and/or contact telephone number and we will respond as soon as possible.

It is a good idea to regularly check your spam folder.

Email * Please, fill in the field correctly Please enter a valid email address
Phone number Please, fill in the field correctly Please, fill in digits only.
Question * Please, fill in the field correctly
Please confirm that you are not a robot.
You have successfully submitted your inquiry!
Your inquiry failed to submit successfully!
civil liability background

Motor Third-Party Liability insurance

To provide you with a comparison of the best offers for Motor Third-Party Liability, you will need to enter the minimum required information about the vehicle and the driver, as requested by the insurance companies. We take the confidentiality of your data seriously and store it in accordance with the law.

back arrow logo


Small driving licence data

Vehicle Data

Upload a photo of the Small driving licence OR manually enter the registration number and certificate number. In case you don`t have the Small driving licence, please use the "Vehicle Data" menu on the right.

Vehicle license plate * Please, fill in the field correctly. The registration number can contain from 5 to 8 characters - numbers and the indicated Cyrillic and Latin letters: А, В, Е, К, М, Н, О, Р, С, Т, У, Х.
Certificate 1 Number * Please, fill in the field correctly. Please enter a valid certificate number. The number consists of: 9 digits for the new format; Cyrillic letter and 6 digits in the old format.

Attach a photoInsert manually

vehicle document icon

Photo of the back of a small driving licence

jpg and png files allowed

delete icon

delete icon

The attached image does not meet the requirements. Please check the format of the small coupon (jpg or png) as well as its quality, or use the provided document manually.

Please attach a current vehicle registration certificate or fill in the details manually

Enter all vehicle data manually

Vehicle type *

Please, fill in the field

Vehicle license plate *

Please, fill in the field

Engine displacement *

Please, fill in the field

Vehicle power *

Please, fill in the field

Load capacity *

Please, fill in the field

Total weight *

Please, fill in the field

Fuel type *

Please, fill in the field

Year of manufacture *

Please, fill in the field

Total weight *

Please, fill in the field

Engine displacement *

Please, fill in the field

Number of seats *

Please, fill in the field

Select a vehicle

Please wait
back arrow icon

Vehicle's owner data

Customary operator's data

Owner's age * Please, fill in the field The owner must be at least 16 years of age

Driving experience *

Please, fill in the field

Any road accidents or claims in the last 3 years

Regarding the Bonus-malus system, a wrong answer to the question will lead to incorrect offers!

back arrow icon

Additional price-determining factors

Customary operator's data

My previous MTPL insurance was concluded at

Please, fill in the field

My current Casco insurance is concluded at

Please, fill in the field

Purpose of the vehicle

Please, fill in the field

Right-hand drive vehicle

The vehicle is driven by foreigners

For foreigners, it is possible to have an increase in insurance premium. It is also possible for the insurance company to refuse coverage.

Driving car abroad > 60 days last year

View offers

Attach a photo of a small driving licence or enter the data manually



Insert new vehicle
man background
homepage background mobile

We take care of the confidentiality of your personal data

close icon

Subject: the use of the online insurance portal

Effective as of 20/05/2018.

This website is owned by Broker Ins Ltd. and is administered by the Company in compliance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and the related legal framework, including, without limitation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”).

This document describes the manner in which Broker Ins Ltd. collects and processes the information collected by users through the website and through using the services offered on the website This document refers to the use of all services offered by 24ins. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not accept to use our services or any other aspect of our business.

The updates of this privacy policy reflect the latest changes in the Personal Data Protection Act and aim to provide a clearer idea to the users of how administers all personal data of the users.


This privacy policy applies to all products and services offered by Broker Ins through and our mobile applications This privacy policy applies to all products and services offered by Broker Ins through and our mobile applications

This Privacy Statement does not apply to any third party applications or software that integrate with the Services of or with other products, services or business of any third parties.


Personal information for identification

We collect personal information for identification from users in a variety of ways, including, without limitation, when users visit our websites, register on the websites, and in relation to other activities, services, features, or resources that we provide on our websites. Users may be asked for a name, email address, physical address, or payment information. We collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily provide us with such information. Users may always refuse to provide personal information for identification, except where this may prevent them from performing certain website-related activities. We will never submit any personal information to third parties and will not use your name or company name in any marketing statements without your permission in writing.

Information not defined as personal

We collect information for identification that is not personal, from the users when they interact with our websites. Non-personal information for identification may include the name of the browser, the type of computer and technical information on how users of our sites may use it, such as the used operating system, internet service providers and other similar information.

Other information

Metadata - when users interact with our services, metadata is generated to provide additional information about how users interact with our websites.

Current records (Log data) - Our Services will automatically collect information when users access or use our websites or services and record them in Logs. The log data may include IP address, previously visited web page addresses, browser type and settings, time and date when the services have been used, browser and add-on configurations, data on language and cookies.

Device information – collects information about your computer, telephone, tablet or other devices that you use to access our services. This device information includes your connection type and settings when you install, access, update or use our services. In addition, we collect information through your device about your operating system, browser type, IP address, URLs of redirect / exit pages, device IDs, and crash data. We use your IP address and / or country preference to approximate your location in order to provide you with a better service. How much of this information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device that you use to access the Services.

Location information – will receive this information from users during registration, as well as from our partner providers, so that we can approximately find out your location.

Use of cookies

Our websites may use cookies to improve the user experience. The user's web browser places cookies on the hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes for the purposes of tracking information about them. Our websites may use cookies to improve the user experience. The user's web browser places cookies on the hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes for the purposes of tracking information about them. The user can choose to set their web browser to refuse cookies or to warn you when cookies are sent. If you do so, keep in mind that some parts of the website may not work properly.

How 24ins uses the data stored

For customization of the user experience, we may use aggregate information to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website. In order to improve our website, we are constantly striving to improve the web services we offer, based on the information and feedback that we receive from users. Improvement of customer service. Your information helps us respond in a more efficient manner to your customer service requests and support needs. To administer content, promotion, research or other function of the website. To send information to users that they agree to receive on topics that we believe will be of interest to them. The email address provided by users will only be used to respond to their inquiries and/or other requests or questions. If the user decides to be included in our mailing list, he/she will receive emails, which may include company news, updates, related information about the product or service, etc. At any time, the user may wish to opt out of receiving further emails, as the unsubscription instructions are at the bottom of each email. If required under a law, legal proceeding or regulation. For billing, account management and other administrative matters. For investigative and preventive measures against misuse of websites. We use information about users from whom we have obtained consent for a specific purpose, which is not specified above. For instance, we may post references or include client stories to promote our services. We will always ask for consent before publishing any information for promotional purposes.

SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION will disclose or share information about users for the following purposes only:

  • User request: will share all user data based on the request and instructions of the user.
  • Legal compliance: Upon request from an authorized legal body, may disclose information about a user, which it deems as compliant with or required by the applicable legislation.
  • Enforcement: reserves the right to disclose information about a user in order to investigate, prevent or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud or situations that pose a physical threat to individuals.
  • Consent: may share user information with other third parties in cases where we have obtained the consent of the users to do so.
  • Third-party service providers and partners: works with third-party providers and partners to provide website and applications, hosting, maintenance, archiving, storage, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analysis and other services for the sites, access or use of user information. If a service provider needs to access user information in order to provide services on behalf of, it shall do so by following the instructions of, including in compliance with the rules and procedures designed to protect user information. is aware that our third-party service providers and partners comply with the GDPR. If you have any additional questions about our third-party providers, please email us for further information.
  • Services through which users connect to their account: receives information when users allow services of third parties to integrate with our services. An instance of such a service is the use of Google identification data to log in to your user account in will receive the names and e-mail address of the user, as allowed by the user settings in Google. The information that receives when users connect or integrate our services with third party services depends on the settings and privacy policy controlled by the third party. We strongly recommend users to check in detail the privacy settings of all services from third parties in order to understand what types of data may be disclosed or shared with
  • Operational partners: works with third partners, providing information on payments, invoicing and technical services in order to deliver solutions to users. may share user information with these third parties in relation to their services.
  • Links to third-party websites: The services of may include links that redirect you to other websites or services whose privacy practices may differ from ours. What you send to these third-party websites is administered by their privacy policy and does not fall within the scope of the privacy policy of
  • Widgets of third parties: Our services may include widgets and social media features, for instance the Twitter button "tweet". These widgets and features collect your IP address and may set a cookie to allow the feature to function properly. Widgets and social media features are hosted by a third party or are hosted directly on our servers. The interactions of the users with these functions are regulated by the privacy statement of the company that provides them and are not regulated by the privacy statement of

The activities of require our employees to have access to the systems that store and process user data. This is aimed at better service and rectification of any potential problems. For instance, in order to diagnose a problem that users may have with the services of, our employees may need access to your user data. All employees are prohibited from viewing user data for any reason, unless this proves absolutely necessary.


When users delete their accounts, there are different scenarios for how the data will be treated, as described below:

Complete deletion of data will occur after 90 days. Please read "Data Retention" below for further details on data retention for 90 days.

Users may at any time request the deletion of their personal data. If such request is submitted, the data will remain in the archives and operational cycle that we maintain to ensure that we will not store the data in the form of back up copies for a period longer than 90 days. Users may send an email to [email protected] in order to request the deletion of data. However, if Users request deletion of their data, we urge users to delete their account, as this will help initiate the process.

If deletes an account due to inactivity, the above scenarios will apply.


Storage and security of information uses hosting service providers in the USA, EU and Bulgaria to store collected information and we apply technical measures to provide all data. Regardless of the overall security measures and precautions that applies to protect data, no infallible security system exists and due to the nature of the Internet cannot guarantee absolute security of the data during transmission over the Internet or as long as they are stored in our systems or otherwise under our care. applies certain policies in the event of such situation and will respond to requests in that regard within a reasonable time.

How long we store the information

How long we store the information we collect from you depends on the type of information, as described in more detail herein below. Afterwards we will do our best to delete the information or, if this is not possible (for instance, because the information has been stored in recovery archives), we will securely store your information and isolate it from any other use until deletion becomes possible.

  • User account information: we retain user information for up to 90 days after deleting the account. maintains this practice for the following reason:
  • In the event that the user's account has been compromised and intentionally deleted. will help maintain and restore the data so as to solve the problem.
  • Account incorrectly deleted by users. In such case, will be able to recover user data.
  • Different data storage and backup systems have in place different policies as regards the retention period, retaining the information for a maximum of 90 days. For instance, database recovery archives are encrypted, incremental, and ready for recovery within 30 days. It is not possible to delete user data within 1 minute from precisely encrypted recovery archives.
  • If the user has initially requested to cancel his/her account, but has later decided otherwise. The user will be able to recover all data if an account is reactivated within 90 days of the initial deletion
  • may retain some of the user data if required to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, support business operations and continue to develop and improve our services. When we retain information for the purpose of improvement and development of services, we take steps to remove information that directly identifies specific users and use group user behavior information only, without using personal or private information.

Information on promotions and marketing data

If users have opted for and given their consent to receive marketing, promotional and reminder emails from, we retain information about the marketing preferences of users, unless we have specifically requested to delete them. stores information received from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date on which such information was received.


We do not collect personal information from children under the age of 14. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 14, we will take steps to delete such information as soon as possible. If parents and/or legal representatives of children find that children under their guardianship have provided their data to, please contact us at the contact addresses specified in this policy. We will delete the information as soon as possible.


We may periodically update our Personal Data Protection Policy. In the event of a change in this policy, a notice will be published on our website, as well as the updated Personal Data Protection Policy.




I agree to the processor of personal data at Broker Ins Ltd., Sofia, 3 Karnigradska Str., to collect, process, store and provide lawfully, in good faith and in a transparent manner my personal data, in the course of performance of any tasks related to the provision of the insurance intermediation service, in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Personal Data Protection Act.
I am informed by the data controller - Broker Ins Ltd., about my rights as a data subject:
1. I am aware of the data identifying the controller, as well as of his/her contact details.
2. I am aware of the purposes of the processing of my personal data, as well as the legal grounds for processing thereof.
3. I am aware of the time period for which my personal data will be stored, as well as of the criteria used to determine such time period.
4. I am aware/ informed of my right to request from the controller access to correct or delete my personal data or to limit the processing thereof, as well as of my right to object to the processing and of the right to data portability.
5. I have been warned that the provision of my personal data is a mandatory / contractual requirement necessary for the conclusion of a contract, as well as the possible consequences if such data are not provided.
6. I am aware of the possibility of withdrawing my consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent before the revoking thereof.
7. I am aware of my right to appeal to the supervisory authority in the event of violation of my rights.
8. I am aware of the possibility to exercise my right to data portability to another controller when this is technically feasible.
9. I have been informed of my right to object to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, which includes profiling as far as same is related to direct marketing.
10. I am aware of my right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing.
11. I have been informed that for the performance of my contract, information related to my personal data may possibly be provided to insurance companies, as well as to third parties, only when this is necessary for the provision of insurance intermediation services.
12. Any change in the requirements will be notified to the controller without delay.

Via mail: Sofia, 3 Karnigradska Str.,, for the Data Protection Officer

I agree

With 24ins you get

Price comparison

Online policy

Secure Insurance Broker

Assistance in case of damage - 24/7

Legal protection of the client

24ins Company +

calendar icon

years online
insurance experience

computer icon

51 743 processed online

calculator icon

17 286 calculated premiums
last month

What our clients say about us

About Motor Third-Party Liability Insurance

The liability limits under which you conclude your insurance policy are predetermined in the Insurance Code. When determining these limits, the type of damage and the number of injured persons are taken into account. Because of the framework laid down in the law - these limits are the same across all insurance companies.

Liability limits (amounts)

The liability limits under which you conclude your insurance policy are predetermined in the Insurance Code. When determining these limits, the type of damage and the number of injured persons are taken into account. Because of the framework laid down in the law - these limits are the same across all insurance companies.

The liability limit is the maximum monetary amount up to which the insurer will cover possible claims under your policy.

In accordance to Article 492 of the Insurance Code in force from 07.12.2018, the mandatory minimum sums (limits) for each occurrence are as follows:

- for property damage BGN 2 100 000 for each occurrence/accident, regardless of the number of injured individuals;

- for property and non-property damage resulting from physical injury or death:

BGN 10 420 000 for each occurrence/accident, regardless of the number of injured individuals;

“Motor Third-Party Liability” covers the liability of the insured natural and legal persons for the property and non-property damages caused by them to third parties. The insured shall be liable for them in accordance with Bulgarian legislation or the legislation of the country in which the damage occurred.

24ins offers the best insurance deals from all insurance companies, the opportunity to compare quotes and pay for your insurance policy securely and quickly - online, in cash - by cash on delivery or in our office, by bank transfer, by payment card, by digital wallet, by PayPal, ePay or Bitcoin.

Territorial validity

Motor Third-Party Liability insurance is valid for the territory of Bulgaria, the territories of the Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area, as well as Andorra, Switzerland and Serbia.

In other countries, part of the system, the Green Card certificate is required. Since 1 January 2016, insurance companies issue it free of charge alongside the Motor Third-Party Liability policy.

The certificate is mandatory for: Azerbaijan, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Ukraine, Moldova, Turkey, Israel, Tunisia, and Morocco.

At 24ins, we will assist you free of charge when filing a claim or if you need further information over the phone: 0700 4 24 24, Viber, email: or via our direct chat channel.

Concluding Motor Third-Party Liability Insurance

MTPL insurance is usually concluded for a one-year period.

For the convenience of customers, insurance companies also offer it on a deferred payment basis - so besides a single payment, the insurance can be paid in two or four instalments. When the instalments are more than one, a slight price increase is observed.

We will remind you again free of charge about the expiry of your policy - by the method of your choice: by a mobile phone call, by SMS or Viber message or by email.

We advise you, when deciding on insurance, to choose not only the best offer, but also a trusted and proven insurance company.

Price-determining factors

The cost of MTPL insurance is mainly determined by the type and technical characteristics of the motor vehicle: for cars and motorcycles the engine displacement is taken into account, for trucks - the total weight of the vehicle, for buses and vans - the number of seats in the passenger cabin... Other price-determining factors are the presence of other policies issued by the same insurer, year of manufacture of the vehicle, vehicle registration by region, driver's age, vehicle fuel type, etc. An increasing number of insurance companies have been taking driver offences in recent years into account by applying the system 'Bonus-malus'. The aim of the system is to make MTPL policies more expensive for drivers who have violations and have been at fault for traffic accidents. Drivers who have no accidents receive a price reduction.

For foreigners, it is possible to have an increase in insurance premium. It is also possible for the insurance company to refuse coverage.

Road vigilance is thus expected to increase at the expense of traffic accidents.

24ins offers the price premiums of the insurance companies and does not charge any additional amounts, on the contrary it strives to offer additional benefits to its customers - such as free - 24/7 service, personal profile of the policyholder, reminder of expiring policies and validity of documents, free delivery of policies paid in a single payment or in 2 installments. Delivery of a policy paid online is also free.

In case of a road accident

... or any other insurance related event, we are here to help.

• It is important to know that you need to complete a two-party protocol under the following conditions:

- Both parties involved in the accident agree whom was at fault;

- there are no injured persons;

- only two vehicles were involved in the accident;

- both vehicles were in motion and the damage was not extensive;

- no property other than that of the road users was damaged;

- none of those involved in the accident had consumed alcohol;

- you did not self-crash.

!You must notify the traffic police of the incident by calling 112 and record the number of the call in the report.

!In all other cases you should notify the traffic police and wait on the spot for a report to be issued.

News and Promotions


Do I need insurance?

The decision to purchase insurance is an individual one. While in the case of compulsory liability insurance, we are required by law to purchase it - in the case of voluntary insurance, the decision is solely up to the person or company taking out the insurance.

The decision to purchase insurance is strictly individual and depends largely on one's lifestyle, possessions, concerns and life experiences. We cannot make the final insurance decision for you, but at we can guide you on what insurance you need, which is the best offer for you, and fully assist you throughout the insurance period and beyond.

What insurance do I need?

Compulsory insurance products are taken out to protect those for whom we are responsible, hence their name is usually linked to the word 'liability'. Such insurances are: Motor Third-Party Liability insurance, Work accident insurance, Lawyers' liability, Architects' liability, Constructors' liability, etc. Anyone owning a motor vehicle or practising any of the professions listed is required, apart from personal liability, by law to take out such a policy.

In the case of voluntary insurance, the answer to this question is individual to each person.

• Casco insurance will save you the hassle and loss of time in the event of an accident or theft of your vehicle.
• Property insurance - think about what could happen to your property. While less frequent, the risks to property owners remain high. Insurance covers the risks of fire, theft, earthquake, intentional or accidental unpleasant incident to your real property.
• Overseas Travel medical insurance - covers unexpected medical expenses when staying or travelling abroad.

Do I have to pay MTPL insurance for a car I don't use?

The obligation to maintain a valid policy arises from the registration of the vehicle. Regardless of the fact that you are not using the vehicle you are required to maintain a valid Motor Third-Party Liability policy. To be exempt from the obligation to have insurance, the vehicle must be de-registered or suspended.

Where on the website can I find the general terms and conditions for the MTPL insurance of each of the insurers you work with?

There are no company-specific terms and conditions. The general conditions issued by the Financial Supervision Commission in Regulation 49 of 16.10.2014 apply. This regulation can be read here:

Can a person other than the owner of the vehicle purchase insurance on their name?

A Motor Third-Party Liability policy can be purchased by another person, but it is issued in the name of the owner on the vehicle's registration card. In case the car is driven by another person most of the time, he/she can be listed as "Usual Driver" in the policy. This is not required for the policy to be valid.

What can I do if I am not satisfied with my insurance company? I have MTPL insurance for which I have paid the first instalment. Can I make a new contract with another insurance company?

You can take out a new Motor Third-Party Liability insurance policy only after the current one is cancelled. The options for cancellation are to wait for the 14-day grace period from the due date of your second instalment, then on the 15th day, the policy is automatically cancelled by the company. The other option is to visit an insurance company office and request cancellation.

In what cases can an existing Motor Third-Party Liability insurance be cancelled?

If your insurance is taken out on a pay-as-you-go basis, the company has the right to terminate it automatically if you have not made a payment within the statutory time limit or so-called "grace period", which is 15 calendar days from the date of the relevant instalment.

The insurance can also be terminated early in two other cases: if the vehicle registration is cancelled or changed. Deregistration of the car can be carried out in case of total damage due to an accident or theft, or in the case of scrapping the car it is necessary to return the registration coupons.

The other case of early cancellation is the change of ownership and registration of the car as a result of its sale. Upon sale, the insurance is not terminated and all rights and obligations under it are transferred to the buyer. The new owner is obliged to notify the insurer, submit the relevant documents (Purchase and Sale Agreement and/or new registration certificate) and has the right to terminate the insurance taken out by the old owner without giving a specific reason.

What should I do if I have lost my Motor Third-Party Liability insurance policy? I have a sticker on my car, but will there be a problem if I get pulled over?

If you are pulled over, it is advisable to carry the green card issued with the policy and the sticker. If you have lost it you will need to reissue it and replace the sticker.

Am I entitled to MTPL compensation in this case - my wife hit my car while she was driving? Both cars are on my name.

In this case you cannot get compensation under Motor third party insurance. If you have Casco insurance you can file a claim. However, there is a possibility that you will be denied compensation.

In the event of hail damage, does Motor Third-Party Liability cover the damage?

Unfortunately, hail damage cannot be covered by Motor Third-Party Liability. Motor Third-Party Liability insurance covers accidents that you or another driver are at fault for causing while operating a motor vehicle and covers noneconomic and economic damages you cause to third parties. In order to be covered for damage to your car and to receive compensation, you must have a Casco insurance policy. This insurance is voluntary and provides coverage for hail and other natural disasters, fire, theft of the vehicle or vehicle’s parts, technical damage due to collision with another vehicle or other movable and immovable objects on the road, parking damage, etc.

What is the statutory time limit for payment of Motor Third-Party Liability claims?

The statutory time limit for final adjudication of a MTPL claim is up to three months (Article 496(1) of the Civil Liability Code).

What is the deadline for a decision on a Motor Third-Party Liability claim?

By law, the insurance company has 15 days to decide on a filed claim after all documents requested by the insurer have been submitted. Within this time limit, the insurer must determine and pay the amount of the claim or the sum insured or reasonably refuse payment.

If the risks covered by the insurance are greater, the company may require additional documents/evidence of the event and as a consequence the decision may be delayed, the deadline may not be more than 3 months. Provided that additional documents are required, the company is obliged to notify you of this within the stated 15-day period.

Are there statutory limits on the amount of recourse for auto damage?

The law does not detail the rates of compensation payable for a particular type of damage. Estimates are made by experts. If you believe the values are unreasonably inflated, you may file an objection to the amount of the damage assessment.

What should the objection against the insurer contain when the company does not want to pay compensation for non-pecuniary damage?

The objection should be in the form of a complaint in which you set out your reasons in detail and provide written or medical evidence in support. You are advised to consult a lawyer, preferably one specializing in Insurance Law.

Why am I denied MTPL insurance?

There are various reasons why you may be refused Motor Third-Party Liability insurance.

• You may have been identified as a 'risky customer' by the company concerned or be on their 'blacklist'. Usually these are customers with a record of a large number of accidents and damage caused or those who own a large number of cars.
• Another reason is that you currently have a valid and/or unexpired policy with another company, in which case it may not be possible to get a new policy. You need to visit the company and apply for cancellation.
• If the vehicle is mainly driven by foreigners, they may also not allow you to purchase a MTPL insurance. We advise you to check all the circumstances or ask for information from the company or intermediary that rejects you.

Why am I on some sort of MTPL blacklist?

For a variety of reasons, insurance companies inflate the cost of MTPL insurance by adding a percentage of individual owner's risk.

Can I purchase Motor Third-Party Liability insurance for a car with a foreign registration from a Bulgarian insurance company?

For cars with foreign registration that will not be registered in Bulgaria, you need to purchase Border Insurance. This insurance is only purchased directly at the offices or headquarters of the insurance companies without insurance intermediaries. Its term is from one to three months.

What should I do if I come home from abroad and my local Motor Third-Party Liability insurance has expired?

You can purchase Border Insurance with a local insurer abroad. It is valid for about 1-3 months, but the cost is relatively higher than standard Motor Third-Party Liability insurance.

Alternatively, you can order standard MTPL insurance from Bulgaria to be delivered to you by courier. You can order it online; a bank payment of the policy and delivery costs is required in advance.

Security Guarantees

Proven expertise

+More than 13 years of experience

+over 100 000 satisfied customers

In case of trouble, we are ready to help

+telephone number in case of a road accident

+online help

Security and protection

+SSL secure connection - 128 bit encrypted connection

+Verified by Visa technology


+licensed insurance broker with permission of FSC N 499-3Б/2006 dated 21.07.2006

+personal data operator license under the PDPA

Please wait